Cats love to run and play almost as much as they like sleeping and eating. There are plenty of mouse toys or jingling balls you can buy for your cat. Perhaps you want to try something new and more exciting, such as a laser pointer. Finding the best laser pointer for cats will provide entertainment for both you and your feline friend!
Let’s take a look at the benefits of a toy like this and how to decide which one to buy!
Table of Contents
The Best Laser Pointers For Cats – Information and Reviews
- 2 in 1
- This can provide exercise and endless fun fo you and your pet
- Interactive LED-cat laser pointer pet laser cat toys
- Harmless to you and your pets.
- Suitable for Cats and Dogs
- This interactive toy is great for your pets and can keep them busy for hours chasing, more relaxed and happy!
- 2 in 1 function: Push the button to position 1, get the red laser pointer, and position 2, you can get the white highlight flashlight !
- Power by 1xAA battery, Notice, the battery do not come with the laser light.
- 12 months Limited Guarantee and friendly customer service.
- NOTICE: DO NOT look directly at the laser pointer!
- Ease, comfort & convenience (stays on): There is no easier way to play or exercise your cat than with these handheld light pointers
- All cat pointers have been individually inspected to guarantee proper function
- There is no need to hold the button - you press the button one time and it stays on - press it one more time and it turns off
- Value - our product offers two quality cat pointers for the price of one
- Batteries included- we provide 2 sets of batteries, one for each cat pointer
- Battery-easy to change the battery
- Comfort and convenience
- Cat crazy love
- Paw design-it changed the traditional shape of key or pen instead of the shape of plum blossom-shaped paw
- 3 in 1 multi function: This toy has 3 modes. Flashlight, red light and uv light. The uv light can identify authenticate/counterfeit...
- Rechargeable: Do not worry about power depletion anymore, use usb charging, any suitable socket or computer
- High brightness: Double brightness of ordinary flashlight, aperture is not fuzzy, great light gathering ability
- Having fun with your pet: Interactive toy for pet training. The red light is stronger than the green light. More attractive to the cat
Benefits of Laser Pointers for Cats
Laser pointers have many different benefits for your cat, including:
- Increases physical activity: Some cats like to lounge around all day, which is normal for their species. It’s important for cats to get exercise too though. They need to run around and play. It’s also necessary for cats to stay active to prevent obesity. A laser pointer is a great way to do this!
- Playtime options: Your cat only wants to play with the same catnip-filled mouse for so many days. They do need to play, as mentioned before. Giving your cat new and exciting games to play can help prevent them from getting bored. With pointers, you can point them anywhere. This will keep your cat engaged in playtime.
- Positive connection: Playtime is one way that cats can bond with their owners. Keeping the playtime connection positive can greatly benefit a cat’s overall health—and their relationship with you!
- Uses their instincts: Prior to cats’ domestication, they were hunters. Even to this day, some cats prey on mice. Kitties need to be given opportunities to “hunt”, even if they live indoors. Playtime is a good way to do this, especially since many toys and games will encourage cats to “attack the prey”. With a laser pointer, the red dot works as prey for your cat to stalk.
What to Look for in Laser Pointers for Cats
When you are buying any type of product, you want to make sure you do your research. It’s important to know what you’re looking for in a particular item! Here are a few things that you should look for in laser pointers for cats:
- Battery life: Most laser pointers require batteries. Some are rechargeable. Which one you choose should depend on your own preferences!
- Safety: Make sure that the laser pointer you buy is safe for animal use. If this isn’t mentioned in an item description or on the packaging, you may choose to look elsewhere. The range should be 1 to 5 milliwatts.
- Versatility: Some laser pointers come with multiple light options. These might include a red laser and a green laser. Others have LED lights and UV lights. Again, this depends on what you are looking for. A few laser pointers even have feathers attached to the end for added playtime stimulation!
As you can see, there are many good reasons to buy a laser pointer for your cat. They keep playtime interesting and provide health benefits for your cat as well. Be sure to do your research. Look for a laser pointer that has good battery life and is safe to use with animals. This will quickly become one of your favorite ways to play with your feline friend!