Choosing The Best Garlic Chopper – Top 5 Picks for 2018
If you're tired of getting your hands sticky and and smelling like garlic for hours, if not days after preparing it, then you're definitely looking for the best garlic chopper on the market. Using one is easy, and your guests will thank you. So many times I've had people over, and due to chopping garlic all day, I know they must be offended from the odor.
What's So Great About A Garlic Chopper?
Finely minced garlic can lend a world of flavor to any dish, but properly mincing any vegetable, let alone something odd shaped like garlic, is hard. The alternative of course is to use a garlic press to crush your garlic into your dishes, but that means having more of a garlic paste, than anything else. If you have guests coming and your doing your best to whip up a perfect Italian dinner, it can b a real hassle to balance sauteing vegetables, getting sauce ready, and prepping your other food. With a good chopper for your garlic, you only need one hand, and viola, perfect garlic to cook with!
The Best Garlic Choppers – Check Out The Reviews
- This mighty gadget allows you to mince garlic to your desired texture without dirtying cutting boards or knives with sticky garlic juice.
- Simply load the GarlicZoom chamber with garlic, roll the unit back and forth on a smooth surface, and let the interior blades take over....
- The improved GarlicZoom features more gearing for easier rolling, bigger finger holds for safer blade removal, and sturdier construction...
- Compact design takes up little space in your kitchen. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Choose smart, easy-to-use kitchen utensils that are built on tasteful design, new technologies, and the trusted reputation of Chef'n.
- Quickly and easily chops 4-5 cloves of garlic, nuts, herbs and shallots, while keeping hands clean
- Chops ingredients on cutting board or inside included non-slip cup
- 5-tablespoon-capacity cup features measurement markings and easy-storage lid
- Wiper blade prevents food from accumulating on cup walls
- Removable blade cartridge is dishwasher safe
- 200 Watt Power Pod
- Effortlessly mince, chop, grind and blend a variety of ingredients for easy meal preparation or final touches
- Perfect for garlic, onion, zest, spices, herbs, cheese, bacon crumbles, nut chopping, chocolate, dressings, sauces and spreads
- Capacity: 16 ounces
- Ergonomic designed power head is easy to handle
- Garlic Cuber
- Joie's Garlic Chopper for cutting, dicing and mincing garlic cloves and other items and keeping hands odor free
- Made from stainless steel blade with plastic housing; BPA-free and FDA-approved; sturdy and durable; compact for easy storage
- Simply twist to chop; turn more for even finer textures; chopped foods collect inside the dome lid for easy dispensing directly where needed
- Dome lid twists off for easy loading and emptying; great for garlic, nuts, herbs, veggies, and fruit; keeps hands free from strong odors
- Sphere shape ensures a secure grip; hand wash in warm, soapy water
If you're a foodie that loves to cook, garlic is no doubt a big part of your flavor arsenal. It's so versatile and adds a kick to just about anything, but it really can be a pain to work with, unless you enjoy smelling like you are thwarting off a vampire. Using a garlic chopper in your kitchen will give you consistently delicious garlic every time! Check out our number one pick, Chef'n GarlicZoom Garlic Chopper (X-Large) and make your life easier. You'd be amazed how one of these little affordable devices can make you feel like a restaurant chef!