Best 7 1/4 Circular Saw – Top 8 of 2020
We read tons reviews, and put together a list of the top sellers. Check out the top 7 1/4 Circular Saw below.
SKIL 5280-01 Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide, 15 Amp/7-1/4 Inch
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51 degree bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-pounds design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility. Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake, 15-Amp (DWE575SB)
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is among the lightest saws in its class (8.8 lbs.)
- Electric brake of the corded circular saw stops the blade after trigger is released
- 15 amp motor of the compact circular saw delivers power for even the toughest applications
- 57degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 degree and 22.5 degree
- Depth of cut capacity of 2 9/16 inch
CRAFTSMAN 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw, 15-Amp (CMES510)
- High performance motor runs at 5, 500 RPM's for aggressive fast cutting
- 71/4inches 18T Carbide tipped blade with up to 21/8inches Capacity for 2x material
- Tool-free BEVELING shoe pivots up to 55 deg. For angled cuts with detents at 22.5 and 45 Degree for ease of use
- Magnesium shoe for durability and reduced weight
- Metal upper and lower guard for added durability
Makita HS7600 Circular Saw, 7-1/4"
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor deliver 5,200 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90Degree, 1-5/8" at 45Degree)
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.6 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake, Tool Only (DCS570B)
- Power - Brushless motor of DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw provides 5500RPM maintaining speed under load
- Runtime - The cordless circular saw provides 330 crosscuts in 2x4 (pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4-inch blade of the compact circular saw provides 2-9/16-inch cutting capacity at 90 degrees
- Ease of Use - Bevel capacity up to 57 degrees for increased versatility
PORTER-CABLE 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw, 15-Amp (PCE310)
- 15 amp motor running at 5,500 RPM provides power and speed through applications
- Magnesium shoe, metal upper & lower guards provide added durability
- Spindle lock and depth adjustment for quick adjustments on the job
- Only 9.0 lbs, with Aux handle, provide comfort and clear line of sight
IRWIN Tools MARATHON Carbide Corded Circular Saw Blade, 7 1/4-inch, 24T (24030)
- This product is easy to use.
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China.
- Silicone coat allows the blade to slice easier through material reducing pitch and resin buildup when cutting pressure-treated lumber.
- Construction-grade carbide teeth deliver longer blade life. Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts.
Genesis GCS130 13 Amp 7 1/4" Circular Saw with Metal Lower Guard, Spindle Lock, 24T Carbide Tipped Blade, Rip Guide, and...
- Powerful 13A motor - easily rip or cross cut material up to 2-7/16" thick with confidence!
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes | stop struggling to hold the blade in a dangerous manner. The arbor lock does the work for you while...
- Comfort rubber insert in “D” handle | an ergonomic grip designed for comfort makes your next project a breeze!
- Externally replaceable brushes | Gain longer life by replacing worn brushes instead of the entire saw!
- Includes: 24T Carbide tipped blade, rip guide, and blade wrench