Best bostitch framing nailer – Top 8 of 2019
We read thousands reviews, and put together a list of the best sellers. Check out the top bostitch framing nailer below.
BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Positive Placement Tip and Magnesium Housing
- Compressor/Air Tool Features: Fastener Collation,Fastener Depth Control, 1-1/2-inch to 3-1/2-inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch-pounds of...
- 2 nailers in one: includes two quick-change nosepieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications
- Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip
- Includes 1 framing nailer; Power Source: Pneumatic
- 14-1/4 by 20-1/2 inches; 8.1 pounds
BOSTITCH Framing Nailer, Clipped Head, 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch (F28WW)
- The product is Stick Framing Nailer
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in United States
- 28° Wire Collated Stick Framing Nails. Thread Fitting Type- 1/4 inch NPT. Magazine Capacity-100 Nails
- 2- to 3-1/2-inch framing nailer
BOSTITCH BTF83WW Wire Weld Framing Nailer
- Low profile design with enhanced ergonomics and balance for comfort and control.
- Powerful enough to drive into engineered lumber.
- Industrial grade design for high volume framing and sheathing applications.
- Tool free features: depth of drive adjustment, selectable trigger for single drive or multi drive actuation modes, adjustable rafter hook.
BOSTITCH N89C-1 Coil Framing Nailer
- Pneumatic coil framing nailer with an adjustable exhaust
- Patented push-button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and easily
- Lightweight magnesium design; aggressive wear guards to protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces
- Magazine holds up to 300 nails
- 12-1/4 inches long, 14 inches high; weighs 8.1 pounds; 7-year limited warranty
BOSTITCH Framing Nailer, 33-Degree Paper Tape (F33PT)
- Drives most 33 degree paper tape collated framing nails from 1-1/2 inch to 3-1/2 inch
- Paper tape framing nailer
- Doubles as a metal connector nailer
- Drives 2- to 3-1/2-inch paper tape collated framing nails and 1-1/2- to 3-1/2-inch paper tape metal connector nails
- Metal connector capability includes interchangeable tip for use on joist hangers, hurricane straps, etc
BOSTITCH Coil Framing Nailer, Round Head, 1-1/2 to 3-1/4-Inch (N80CB-1)
- The product is Coil Frame Nailer
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in Taiwan
- Powerful coil framing nailer for framing, seathing, subflooring, roof decking, siding, and fencing
- Contact-trip trigger; large-capacity magazine
Metabo HPT NR90AES1 Pneumatic Framing Nailer, 2" up to 3-1/2" Plastic Collated Full Head Nails .113 - .148, Tool-less...
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7.5 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Accepts 2" up to 3-1/2" plastic collated framing nails
NuMax SFR2190 21 Degree Framing Nailer Ergonomic & Lightweight Pneumatic Nail Gun with Depth Adjust & No-Mar Tip
- NAILED IT: This 21-degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight & durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, &...
- VERSATILE & POWERFUL: The framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no-mar tip, making it adaptable for different working surfaces....
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality...
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for...
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers & nailers for siding, flooring,...