Best catapult – Top 8 of 2019
We looked at thousands reviews, and put together a list of the most popular sellers. Check out the top catapult below.
Leonardo da Vinci Catapult Kit
- Comes complete with all pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Glue included
- Suitable for beginner model makers
- Easy to understand instructions
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC - Da Vinci's DIY Science & Engineering Construction Kit – Build Three Functioning Wooden Models:...
- Build three remarkable machines: a ballista (an enormous crossbow), a bombard (an early form of the Cannon) and a mighty catapult.
- Send projectiles up to 15 feet! Each model is fully functional; the kit comes with 15 projectiles plus 18 paper targets.
- Everything you need to assemble each model in 1-3 hours: laser-cut wooden components, rubber bands, sandpaper and clear, simple...
- Great for kids and adults, This kit is the perfect STEM school project or an office game.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. For 129 years, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC has been a brand you can trust for scientific and educational excellence.
Hog Wild Toys Air Strike Catapult
- Unique and innovative children's toys
- Tested for safety and durability
- Portable and easy to use
- 6 spiked balls included
- Pivoting launch base for quick adjustments
Pathfinders Roman Catapult Model Kit
- Comes complete with all pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble with easy instructions
- Fire small clay balls (included) and other soft projectiles - over 15 feet!
- High quality machined real wood pieces and tension strings
- Suitable for beginner model makers. Great for kids or adults
- Made by Pathfinders - Leader in high quality wooden model and science kits
Abong Wooden Mini Medieval Desktop Warfare Model Kits to Build - Catapult, Trebuchet, and Ballista - Includes All 3...
- ONE HOUR BUILD KITS - This desktop kit has been designed for the easiest possible assembly and includes detailed, full color instructions...
- INCLUDES MINI BALLISTA, TREBUCHET, AND CATAPULT MODELS - Perfect for Scout groups, science class, or friendly office warfare!
- MINI CATAPULT KIT - True to the original design, this catapult is powered by a twisted rope skein. he completed model measures 12.5cm(5″)...
- MINI BALLISTA KIT - Powered by twin skeins of twisted rope, this mini ballista flings bolts over 15 feet! The completed model measures...
- MINI TREBUCHET KIT - Powered by a dropping weight, this kit functions like the original renaissance artillery. The completed model measures...
Perfect Life Ideas Science Education Games Catapult Toy - for Boys Girls Children Kids Adults Family Fun Scientific...
- DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS AND LEARN AT THE SAME TIME with this historical medieval battleground based catapult that demonstrates the launching...
- EDUCATIONAL SCIENCE TOY MAKE A COOL FUN GAME for kids, children, boys, girls, adults, and everyone in the family at home, office or party...
- NO BATTERIES OR POWER NEEDED. This mechanical educational game toy needs no batteries and works on the mechanical principles of static and...
- WITH SUCTION CUPS MOUNTS TO HOLD CATAPULT STEADY ON DESKTOP. Suction cups at the feet of the base hold the catapult steady on a tabletop or...
- TEACHES MEDIEVAL HISTORY AND ENCOURAGES LEARNING ABOUT PHYSICS - Gives Knowledge Leonardo Da Vinci Inventions and trebuchet catapults, this...
- 60 levels of game play
- Fun animation
- Build complex and interesting fortifications
Eisco Garage Physics Catapult - Build Yourself - Premium 3/4" Pine, Comes with Everything You Need - Made in The US
- Explore force, acceleration, Hooke's law, and parabolic trajectories by building and testing a fully-functional catapult
- Kit designed for exploration under the supervision and guidance of a scientifically-minded adult
- Contains catapult base, sides, lever arm, rubber bands, screws, dowels, hook, and ping-pong ball
- Hands-on activities aid in the conceptualization of abstract mathematical ideas
- Small parts in the kit may be a choking hazard for small children