Choosing The Best Garlic Chopper – Top 5 Picks for 2020
If you’re tired of getting your hands sticky and and smelling like garlic for hours, if not days after preparing it, then you’re definitely looking for the best garlic chopper on the market. Using one is easy, and your guests will thank you. So many times I’ve had people over, and due to chopping garlic all day, I know they must be offended from the odor.
What’s So Great About A Garlic Chopper?
Finely minced garlic can lend a world of flavor to any dish, but properly mincing any vegetable, let alone something odd shaped like garlic, is hard. The alternative of course is to use a garlic press to crush your garlic into your dishes, but that means having more of a garlic paste, than anything else. If you have guests coming and your doing your best to whip up a perfect Italian dinner, it can b a real hassle to balance sauteing vegetables, getting sauce ready, and prepping your other food. With a good chopper for your garlic, you only need one hand, and viola, perfect garlic to cook with!
The Best Garlic Choppers – Check Out The Reviews
- Stainless Steel chopper housing and blade
- Chop anything from hard cheese to a clove of garlic in seconds
- Easy push-down handle for quick chops
- Dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup
- Limited Lifetime
- TIME SAVER: This small but mighty garlic tool allows you to mince garlic to your desired texture while keeping hands odor-free.
- EASY TO USE: Simply load the GarlicZoom chamber with garlic and roll to chop. Rolling more will result in a fine mince while less rolling...
- HIGH QUALITY: The improved Garlic Zoom features more gearing for easier rolling, bigger finger holds for safer blade removal, and an overall...
- AT HOME: Compact design takes up little space in your kitchen, and makes a great gift for new cooks to master chefs.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Peel, slice, dice and grate garlic with this innovative garlic tool with silicone peeler and 2 interchangeable blades; Dicing blade creates...
- Leaves no odour on hands; Use the silicone peeler to peel garlic, then simply add garlic in between the top and selected blade, then push...
- Smart cleaning blade on the top lid is easily removed for hand held cleaning; All components are dishwasher safe
- Extra blade snaps into the bottom compartment next to the silicone peeler for convenient storage
- Quality construction that is built to last; Sharpened solid stainless steel cutting blades and BPA-free high-quality plastic parts
- Unique design: only need to press the button at the top to automatically stir, get rid of the trouble of hand-drawing. Features sharp...
- Great Kitchen Helper: Our electric food chopper is with 1 reinforced blade, it will not only help you chop garlic, ginger,...
- Save Space: This food processor's capacity is 100ML, small and exquisite, compact size and easy to storage. The product weighs about10oz...
- Easy to Clean: The cup body and lid are separable. You can remove the blade and wash the blade and the cup body with water directly after...
- High-quality Chopper: ABS/PC/stainless steel material， which is harmless to your family and children, food-grade cup body, non-toxic...
- Wave-pattern blades rotate evenly, chopping onions, nuts and other ingredients with precision
- Non-slip knob makes chopping safe and easy
- Scoop out chopped ingredients with included spoon, or snap lid on for a quick container
- Blade cartridge unscrews for speedy cleanup
- Symmetrical blade makes reassembly simple, knob locks down for smart storage
If you’re a foodie that loves to cook, garlic is no doubt a big part of your flavor arsenal. It’s so versatile and adds a kick to just about anything, but it really can be a pain to work with, unless you enjoy smelling like you are thwarting off a vampire. Using a garlic chopper in your kitchen will give you consistently delicious garlic every time! Check out our number one pick, Chef’n GarlicZoom Garlic Chopper (X-Large) and make your life easier. You’d be amazed how one of these little affordable devices can make you feel like a restaurant chef!