Best field recorder – Top 8 of 2021
We looked at all of the reviews, and put together a list of the best sellers. Check out the top field recorder below.
Zoom H1n Portable Recorder, Onboard Stereo Microphones, Camera Mountable, Records to SD Card, Compact, USB Microphone,...
- Streamlined Body with matte finish and newly designed protective mic enclosure
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones in 90-Degree x/Y format
- One-touch button controls.Battery life (alkaline batteries): Approximately 10 hours (continuous recording time using built-in mic, 44.1...
- Localized and intuitive menus for easy operation.Input impedance: 2 kΩ
- Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter, and Stereo overdubbing functions
Zoom H4n Pro 4-Track Portable Recorder, All Black, Stereo Microphones, 2 XLR/ ¼“ Combo Inputs, Battery Powered, for...
- Four-channel recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz. Built-in stereo X/Y microphones, up to 140 dB SPL
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with locking connectors. Records directly to SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- 4-in/2-out USB audio interface. Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8 Ω
- Line/phone-LINE Output load impedance- 10 kΩ or more. LINE rated output level: -10 dBu. PHONE- 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32Ω load)
- All Black Finish
Zoom F6 Field Recorder/Mixer, Professional Field Recording, Audio for Video, 32-Bit Float Recording, 14 Channel...
- 32-Bit float recording with dual a/D converters
- 6-Channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 6 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- Advanced look-ahead hybrid Limiters for 24-bit recording
- Ios wireless control with F control app
Tascam DR-40X Four-Track Digital Audio Recorder and USB Audio Interface, Black
- High-quality unidirectional stereo condenser microphones that can record in A-B and X-Y positions
- XLR/TRS inputs compatible with +4dBu line level / +48V
- 4-channel mode that can be used for dual recording and nondestructive overdub recording, etc.
- Functions as a 2in/ 2out USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC or iOS recording
Tascam DR-60DMKII 4-Channel Portable Audio Recorder for DSLR
- Fits perfectly under a DSLR camera rig, without relying on bulky recorders or the limits of the camera’s microphone in
- Record up to 4 channels at a time to the internal SD Card, at up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV file resolution
- Two mic inputs utilize locking XLR connectors with 48V phantom power; the other two use a 1/8” stereo connector for wireless and lav mics
- The channel 3/4 input connector supports a high-level maximum input – up to +10dBV
- The upgraded HDDA preamps provide up to 64dB of gain and some of the lowest noise levels available
Zoom H8 12-Track Portable Recorder, Stereo Microphones, 6 Inputs, Touchscreen Interface, USB Audio Interface, Battery...
- Customized applications for podcasting, music and field recording
- Large color LCD touchscreen display; over 20 hours of operation on 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Interchangeable input capsules, 4 mic inputs and 2 XLR/TRS combo connectors
- 12-track simultaneous recording
- USB Audio interface mode to record or stream directly to your computer or iPad
Field-recorder Sounds & Rings
- The best sounds!
- Save as alarms!
- Save as notifications!
- Save as ringtones!
- Customize your device!