Best horror board games – Top 8 of 2021
We examined hundreds reviews, and put together a list of the most popular sellers. Check out the top horror board games below.
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up
- What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, 7 sculpted miniatures, 75 cards, 3 dice, fabric bag, 17 paper movers and Bases, 6 placards...
- Fun play experience – Horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, Dracula,...
- Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away
- Great replay value – 60 minute play time, for 1-5 players, Horrified's innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty...
- Makes a great gift - Horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season!
Friday The 13th: Horror at Camp Crystal Lake | Press Your Luck Game | Watch Out for Jason Voorhees | Featuring Classic...
- Do you have what it takes to survive the night? Now you can in this officially licensed Friday the 13th board game where players press their...
- Players take on the role of stereotypical characters - the Nerd, the Partier, the Nice Guy, the Final Girl, the Diva, and the Jock - as they...
- Coveted tools of survival are just within your reach to randomly draw from a camp bag - cast iron pans, gasoline, cleavers, flashlights and...
- Includes: 6 Player Boards, 1 Cabin Board, 10 Critical Supply Cards, 6 Backpack Cards, 64 Fear Cards, 88 Blood Spatter Tokens, 6 Escape...
- Players 3-6 | Ages 17+ | 60 Min Play Time
Trivial Pursuit Horror Ultimate Edition | Horror Trivia Game Featuring 1800 Questions from Classic Horror Films & Books...
- Get ready to scream your head off because you can run, you can hide, but you can never escape Trivial Pursuit Horror Ultimate Edition...
- Answer questions from across 6 categories of horror - Gore & Disturbing, Psychological, Killer, Monster, Paranormal, and Comedy
- Classic Trivial Pursuit game board features a horror theme with horror-inspired movers including Monster Hand, Doll Head, Straitjacket, Goat...
- Includes 1 Game Board, 300 Cards, 6 Custom Movers, 1 Die, 36 Wedges, and 1 Rulebook
- 2+ Players | Ages 17+ | 60+ Min Play Time
Ouija Séance: The Final Game
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Katharina Sporrer, Alan Cappelli Goetz, Andrea Fachinetti (Actors)
- Andrea Mugnaini (Director) - Andrea Mugnaini (Writer) - Andrea Mugnaini (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
The Shining Board Game
- A suspenseful journey of cooperation, deception and terror
- Based on the iconic horror film The Shining
- Contains imagery and components based on the movie, including a Room 237 keychain
- Number Of Players: 3 To 5
Fantasy Flight Games Eldritch Horror Multi-colored, Standard
- Inspired by the best selling board game, Arkham Horror
- A fully cooperative game for up to eight players that also supports solo play
- A fast paced, deeply thematic, story driven adventure game
- Dedicated Mystery decks and unique victory conditions for each Ancient One ensure a versatile and highly replayable experience
- Fantasy Flight Games (Author)
WizKids Hako Onna
- Hako Onna is a Game of Horror hide-and-seek, translated from the 4th edition of the popular Japanese Game.
- One player plays the Hako Onna (the woman in the box), and the rest are visitors, who are trying to escape from the mansion.
- For 3-5 players
- 90-120 minutes playing time
- Ages 10+
The Big Book of Serial Killers
- Rosewood, Jack (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 442 Pages - 06/19/2017 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)