Best horror board games – Top 8 of 2020
We examined hundreds reviews, and put together a list of the most popular sellers. Check out the top horror board games below.
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up (60001836)
- What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, 7 sculpted miniatures, 75 cards, 3 dice, fabric bag, 17 paper movers and Bases, 6 placards...
- Fun play experience – horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up, in which universal’s most iconic monsters are coming for...
- Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away.
- Great replay value – 60 minute play time, for 1-5 player, horrified's innovative game play is easy-to-learn with varying levels of...
- Long term quality - Ravensburger has been making products for the hand, head, and heart for over 130 years.
Betrayal At House On The Hill
- Tile by tile, terror by terror, build your own haunted mansion - and then try to escape it alive.
- With 50 blood-curdling scenarios, each trip to the house on the hill promises fresh horrors.
- Players must work together to survive the nightmare.
- Except for one player who becomes the traitor.
- 3–6 players, ages 12+, 60 min per game (high reliability)
Asmod¨¦e The Shining Board Game, Various (SH01EN)
- A suspenseful journey of cooperation, deception and terror
- Based on the iconic horror film The Shining
- Contains imagery and components based on the movie, including a Room 237 keychain
- Number Of Players: 3 To 5
- Inspired by the best selling board game, Arkham Horror
- A fully cooperative game for up to eight players that also supports solo play
- A fast paced, deeply thematic, story driven adventure game
- Dedicated Mystery decks and unique victory conditions for each Ancient One ensure a versatile and highly replayable experience
- Fantasy Flight Games (Author)
Endless Games Horror Trivia Card Game - Scary Fun Halloween Game for Teens and Adults, Multicolor
- Fun & frightening: will you survive the night? In this horror trivia game, gather weapons as you correctly answer horror trivia cards....
- Know your horror: challenge yourself and your friends on a wide range of horror themed questions from pop culture. Win by knowing the most...
- Simple to play: easy instructions and scoring makes this horror game easy to enjoy with minimal time. This set is perfect for teens and...
- Duo or group play: this trivia card game is best for Halloween parties or for just a good scare. It's perfect for two players or for teams...
- What's included: every horror trivia tabletop game set comes with everything you need to learn the game, play and use the cards, and keep...
WizKids Hako Onna
- Hako Onna is a Game of Horror hide-and-seek, translated from the 4th edition of the popular Japanese Game.
- One player plays the Hako Onna (the woman in the box), and the rest are visitors, who are trying to escape from the mansion.
- For 3-5 players
- 90-120 minutes playing time
- Ages 10+
Ares Games Last Friday
- In Last Friday one player will assume the role of The Maniac - a bloodthirsty killer who was rumored to drown years ago in the lake. . ....
- The remaining players will play as Camp Counselors. Characters like Susan, Brenda, and Steve - fun-loving young people who are about to go...
- But these are no ordinary counselors - while they may run scared at the beginning, they later turn into determined hunter of the murderer...
- Players must investigate the camp to learn more about the mystery of Camp Apache. Ultimately trying to survive the murderous attacks of the...
Pandasaurus Games Nyctophobia The Hunted
- Cooperative board game played blind!
- Includes "Hunter" and "Warlock" game options.
- Designer, Catherine Stippell, was inspired by a blind relative to create a game that mirrored his experiences with board games.
- Developed by Jon Gilmour (Dead of Winter, Dinosaur Island)
- Experiential game design creates thrilling suspense when played. Game Length: 30-45 minutes.