Best Impact Driver – Top 8 of 2019
We looked at thousands reviews, and put together a list of the best sellers. Check out the top Impact Driver below.
DEWALT DCF787C1 Cordless Impact Driver Kit (Includes Battery and Charger)
- FITS INTO TIGHT AREAS: A 5.55-in front to back, compact and lightweight (2.8 lbs) design allows the impact driver to fit into tight areas
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY: Onboard lights have a 20-second delay after trigger release and provide visibility without shadows
- ONE-HANDED LOADING: 1/4-in hex chuck accepts 1-in bit tips
- INCREASED RUNTIME: Our Brushless Motor delivers up to 57% more run time over a brushed motor
- BETTER BALANCE AND CONTROL: An ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless 0.25" 3-Speed Impact Driver
- DEWALT built brushless motor, Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- Variable-speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- No Battery Or Charger Included
DeWalt Impact Driver Ready 3-Piece Socket Adapter Set DW2541IR, DW2542IR, DW2547IR
- Impact Driver Rated Socket Adaptors - 3-pc Set
- DW2541IR - 1/4" Hex Shank to 1/4" Drive
- DW2542IR - 1/4" Hex Shank to 3/8" Drive
- DW2547IR - 1/4" Hex Shank to 1/2" Drive
Ryobi One+ P236 18V 1/4 Inch 3,200 RPM 1,600 Inch Pounds Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver (Battery Not Included, Power...
- RUBBER OVERMOLD: A notched mold on the pistol grip allows you to keep a firm hold on this tool for improved accuracy, even in slippery...
- TRI-BEAM LED LIGHTING illuminates your workspace upon activating the trigger, letting you see where you work
- TOOL-FREE BIT CHANGING: Simply plug a bit into the chuck to lock it in. Pull the collar back to eject the bit into the palm of your hand
- MAGNETIC TRAY keeps fasteners and bits on the unit so you can have both hands-free for extra stability
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool is part of the One+ family of 18V power tools. This means that 18V Ryobi batteries, both lithium ion and NiCad,...
Milwaukee 2462-20 M12 1/4 Inch Hex Shank 12 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 2,500 RPM 1,000 Inch Pounds Impact Driver w/ LED...
- LED LIGHTING: Keep your work subject illuminated with the trigger-activated LED light panel located above and in front of the trigger. Its...
- ONBOARD FUEL GAUGE: LED lights on the side of the impact driver let you know, in increments of 25%, how much battery you have left
- AMBIDEXTROUS BELT CLIP: Whether you're right or left-handed, you can keep the included belt clip attached on the side of the driver that is...
- REDLITHIUM TECHNOLOGY: This driver has internal computer technology that communicates with RedLithium batteries powering it. It enables...
- M12 COMPATIBLE: This tool will function with the batteries in the Milwaukee M12 lineup. These include the 48-59-1201, 48-11-1970,...
BLACK+DECKER BDCI20C 20V MAX Lithium Impact Driver
- High Performance Transmission delivers 1375 in-lbs of max torque
- Quick Release 1/4" Hex Chuck
- Compact & Lightweight for ease of use
- Maximum initial battery voltage measured without a workload is 20 volts and nominal voltage is 18
- Included Components: (1) BDCI202, (1) 20v Max Battery, (1) Charger, (1) Screwdriving bit
Milwaukee Electric Tools MLW2553-20 M12 Fuel 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Bare)
- Hex impact driver once again raises the bar for 12V performance with best in class driving speed, power, and size
- This product meets customer requirement
- Product is easy to use
Makita XDT131 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver Kit (3.0Ah)
- BL Brushless motor delivers 1, 500 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Variable speed (0-3, 400 RPM & 0-3, 600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application