Best insect killer for lawns – Top 8 of 2020
We looked at tons reviews, and put together a list of the best sellers. Check out the top insect killer for lawns below.
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawns Granules, 10 lb.
- 3-month protection (Refer to back panel for the insects controlled for 3 months)
- Kills listed bugs outside before they come inside
- Starts creating a bug barrier in minutes
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- 10 lb. bag treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32-Ounce
- KILLS FAST: Kills mosquitoes, listed ant types, fleas and other listed insects
- QUICKFLIP HOSE-END SPRAYER: Hose-end-sprayer activates spray at the flip of a switch – just grip, flip and go
- LASTS ALL SUMMER: Controls up to 12 weeks against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs
- COVERAGE: Treats up to 5,000 square feet of lawn
- NO MIXING REQUIRED: Attach the sprayer to a garden hose to treat your lawn, landscape and outdoor surfaces where insects hide
Spectracide 1-Gallon Acer Plus Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns and Landscapes Concentrate, Brown/A (96203)
- FAST-ACTING FORMULA: Protects lawns, vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs
- ACRE PLUS: Covers up to 64,000 square feet of lawn
- KILLS 180+ PESTS ON CONTACT: Kills above and below ground – kills grubs, ants, fleas, chinch bugs, mosquitoes, sod webworms, aphids,...
- LONG-LASTING FORMULA: Provides up to 2 months of control of nuisance pests
- CONCENTRATE FORMULA: Mix with water – see product label for mixing rates
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape Ready-to-Spray - Treats up to 5,300 sq. ft, Kills Ants, Ticks,...
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape Ready-To-Spray kills 235 listed insects, including ants, ticks, mosquitoes, fleas &...
- KILL OUTDOOR INSECTS: Starts working within minutes to kill listed outdoor bugs, so those lawn insects won't come inside your home
- LONG-LASTING CONTROL: This insect spray keeps on killing ants, spiders (excluding black widow), and American dog ticks for an impressive 3...
- KEEP BUGS OUT: Create a barrier that keeps insects from coming inside your house (see product label for complete lists of pests)
- EASY TO APPLY: One bottle treats up to 5,300 sq. ft., and there's no mixing or measuring--just attach to your garden hose and spray; people...
BioAdvanced 700288S Insect Killer for Soil & Turf Complete Pest Control, 10-Pounds
- Two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects
- Kills listed surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills listed soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, spiders grubs, crickets and more
- 10-Pound bag treats up to 10,000 Sq Ft
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules, 40-Pound, 2-Pack
- KILLS LAWN INSECTS: Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation.
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets,...
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Treat any time between late July and early October.
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
BioAdvanced 700740M 700740S 24-Hr Grub Control, 10-Pounds
- 24-HOUR GRUB KILLER: Delivers overnight results by killing grubs in 24 hours
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Active ingredient DYLOX kills grubs on contact
- PLUS INSECT KILLER: Also kills Ants, Ticks, Billbugs, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Grasshoppers, and more
- PREVENTS LAWN DAMAGE: Use at the first sign of grubs to stop further lawn damage
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for sale in CA & ME
BioAdvanced 700270B Science-Based Solutions Yard Insecticide, 40 oz, Concentrate
- INSECT KILLER: Kills listed surface insects including grubs, ants, ticks and more in 24 hours
- 3 MONTH PROTECTION: Kills listed soil insects for up to 3 months
- USE ON: Soil and turf lawns and around the home
- PLUS MOSQUITO KILLER: Kills mosquitos in addition to 30 other outdoor pests
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for use in NY, CT, VT, MD