Best jbl subwoofer – Top 8 of 2020
We checked out thousands reviews, and put together a list of the most popular sellers. Check out the top jbl subwoofer below.
JBL Professional LSR310S -Channel Studio Subwoofer, 10-Inch
- Jbl patented slip stream port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S Low frequency driver for Deep, dynamic Bass...
- Xlf extended low frequency setting JBL first, the xlf setting Activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning...
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long...
- Professional balanced inputs and outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor...
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to...
JBL BassPro SL 8-inch 125W RMS Powered Under-Seat Compact Subwoofer Enclosure System (250 watts RMS: 125 watts)
- 8-inch JBL BassPro SL powered under-seat compact subwoofer enclosure
- Power output: Peak: 250 watts RMS: 125 watts
- Efficient Class D amplifier
- Soft start turn-on, speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Audio Sense Auto-on
- Optional wired bass remote controller
JBL Professional EON618S Portable Self-Powered Subwoofer, 18-Inch
- Jbl premium transducers
- 1000W highly efficient Class-D amplification
- Maximum SPL output: 134 dB
- System Type: self powered 18” subwoofer
- 3 parametric EQs + Hi & Lo shelf gain and delay save and recall settings polarity Inversion
JBL SUBBP12AM - 12” amplified 12” Subwoofer with Sub Level Control
- powered polypropylene subwoofer with built-in amplifier that matches the woofer performance at 150W RMS or 450W Peak.
- 12" (305mm) woofer
- 35 - 120Hz frequency response
- Slipstream port eliminates port noise and provides distortion-free bass at high output levels
- Polypropylene Woofer Cone
JBL Bar 2.1 - Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Designed with a slimmer profile, the full–featured, easy–to–use JBL bar 2. 1 features Dolby digital, JBL Surround sound, 300 watts...
- Full featured in every sense of the word, it has an HDMI input as well as aux and USB wired connections that enable you to round out your...
- You can moreover control the soundbar with your existing TV remote control, the JBL bar 2. 1 clearly raises the bar for Soundbars
- The 300 watts of power output ensures great audio performance for your movies and music
- Enjoy rich, deep bass from the 6.5" (165 millimeter) wireless subwoofer, as well as the convenience of flexible placement without the hassle...
JBL BassPro Nano 6" Powered Subwoofer
- die-cast aluminum enclosure with 6"x8" shallow-profile woofer
- built-in amplifier (100 watts RMS)
- frequency response: 30-150 Hz
JBL Stage 100P 10" 300 Watts Powered Subwoofer
- Two-tone unique design for wood
- JBL engineering high-definition imaging
- Long excursion powered subwoofer
Klipsch R-100SW 10" Subwoofer | Incredibly Deep Bass and an All-digital Amplifier
- 10" front-firing spun-copper IMG woofer
- All-digital amplifier with 300 watts peak power
- Volume low pass crossover and phase control
- Line level/LFE RCA inputs for maximum receiver compatibility
- Dimensions 14 5" x 12 5" x 16 4"