Best jbl subwoofer – Top 8 of 2019
We checked out thousands reviews, and put together a list of the most popular sellers. Check out the top jbl subwoofer below.
JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
- JBL Patented Slip Stream Port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass...
- XLF Extended Low Frequency Setting JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning...
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long...
- Professional Balanced Inputs and Outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-Inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any studio monitor...
- Selectable Input Sensitivity The -10dBV/+4 dBu sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you...
JBL EON618S Portable 18" Self-Powered Subwoofer
- JBL premium transducers
- 1000 w highly efficient Class-D amplification
- Maximum SPL output: 134dB
- System type: self powered 18" Subwoofer
- 3 parametric EQs + hi & Lo shelf gain and delay save and recall settings polarity Inversion
JBL BassPro Hub 11" Spare Tire Subwoofer w/Enclosure and Built-in Amplifier
- Powered 11" Subwoofer Enclosure
- Mounts To Hub Of Spare Tire
- Class D Amplifier (200 Watts RMS)
- Variable Low-pass Crossover
2 JBL CS1214 12" 2000W Car Subwoofers Power Subs Audio Woofers 4 Ohm SVC Black
- JBL CS1214 12" 2000 Watt Car Subwoofer (Pair)
- 250 Watt RMS (500 Watt per Pair), Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Rubber Surround
- Progressive spider for maximum control
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-200Hz, Sensitivity: 90dB
JBL Stage 810 8" 200-Watt Subwoofer
- Power handling: 200Wrms, 800W peak
- Sensitivity (@2.83V): 88dB
- Frequency response: 38Hz - 200Hz
- Voice coil diameter: 1.5 in (38.8mm)
- Impedance: 4 ohms
Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter | Up to 100 Watts | Big Bass at...
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH - A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass...
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME - Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies....
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class...
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS - Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously...
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle...
BassPro SL - JBL 8" 125W RMS Powered Under-Seat Compact Subwoofer Enclosure System
- 8" JBL BassPro SL Powered Under-Seat Compact Subwoofer Enclosure | Power Output: Peak: 250 Watts | RMS: 125 Watts | Efficient Class D...
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators | Soft start turn-on | Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Audio Sense Auto-on |...
- Wired Bass Remote Controller Ready, Compatible with GTO-RBC (sold separately) | Input sensitivity: Low level: 200mV - 2V | High level: 2V -...
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 120 Hz, 12 dB/octave | Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 70 Hz | Selectable Phase Switch: 0° -...
- Quiescent Current Draw: <800mA | Fuse Rating: 20 A x 1 | Dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 13-9/16"L x 2-13/16"H
JBL Stage 120, 12" 500 Watts Powered Subwoofer
- Two-tone unique design for wood
- JBL engineering high-definition imaging
- Long excursion powered subwoofer