Best landscape rake – Top 8 of 2020
We checked out hundreds reviews, and put together a list of the most popular sellers. Check out the top landscape rake below.
Midwest 10036 Aluminum Landscape Rake, 36-Inch
- Power Source Type: Wood
Black Boar ATV/UTV Landscape Rake Implement for Removal of Rock, Grass Clumps and Debris, Prep for Seeding, Cultivate,...
- Super rigid design utilizes entire length of rake, tines are removable to adjust to desired tine spacing
- Parallel linkage design maintains proper implement angle as it is lowered
- Lightweight design is easy to install with one person and minimizes interference with maneuvering
- Superior range of motion without having to move pins or manually drop the hitch
- Made of durable steel with a streamlined, minimalist design
Extreme Max 3005.4095 Commercial Grade Screening Rake for Beach and Lawn Care – 36” Head
- 36” rake head featuring both screening teeth and a grading edge
- 66” handle attached through wrap-around bracing for stability and durability
- Heavy duty commercial grade
- Tooth design traps debris, but leaves grass and sand behind
- Two-year warranty
Aluminum Maintenance Rake, 36-inch
- Aluminum construction is tough enough to break up hard-packed dirt
- Use to keep the infield dirt on the baseball or softball field in playing condition
- Oversize teeth can easily rake through the dirt and disperse clumps
- Smooth side of the rake allows the dirt to be leveled to an even surface
- Long 58 in. handle makes it easy to rake the dirt without straining your back
Midwest Rake 11048 48" Head Screening Rake, 66" Blue Aluminum Handle
- Heavy-duty aluminum head and wrap-around bracing
- 66" powder-coated aluminum handle with vinyl grip
- Head size is 48"
- Made in USA
Titan Attachments 6’ Landscape Rake for Compact Tractors, Quick Hitch Compatible Tow-Behind Garden Tool
- PERFECT FOR CLEARING SITES: This Titan Landscape Rake is an excellent gardening tool, landscaper, and grass comb. You can even use it as an...
- QUICK HITCH COMPATIBLE: Our superior design allows this category 1 3pt landscape rake to connect to quick hitches as well. With your quick...
- HEAT-TREATED & REPLACEABLE TINES: The tines on this tractor are extra durable and heat treated, so they won’t break and bend easily. With...
- CLEAN UP YOUR YARD: Whether you want to clear weed piles from your backyard or you’re looking for a lawn aerator or thatcher, this...
- TITAN TRACTOR ATTACHMENTS: Titan is proud to offer hundreds of accessories and parts compatible with trailers, plows, ATVs, UTVs, and...
Midwest Rake Lute (Various Width Head: 24"- 42")
- Scarifier lutehead style
- Head width is 36 inch
- Wrap-around brace style
- Handle measures oversized 1-3/8" diameter by 82" length
- Made in usa
Midwest 10024 Aluminum Landscape Rake, 24-Inch
- Aluminum landscape
- Features long, rounded teeth provide a smooth, non gouging raking action, while its striking edge is excelnt for grading
- Strong wrap around bracig and heavy duty double rib constction maxmizes head stability
- Powder coated alumium handle comes with a 6-inch non slip vinyl grip for added comfort
- It has a solid alumium plug in the head to handle connection; measures 66-inch length by 24-inch width by 4-inch height