Best Nas for Transcoding
QNAP TS-451D2-2G 4 Bay 4K Hardware transcoding NAS with Intel Celeron J4025 CPU and HDMI Output
- Intel Celeron J4025 dual-core 2.0 GHz processor (burst up to 2.9 GHz)
- Intel HD Graphics 600
- 2 GB SO-DIMM DDR4 RAM (Max 8GB)
- 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s (Diskless)
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Port (RJ45)
Emby for Fire TV
- Emby automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
- Emby organizes your media into an elegant display with artwork, rich metadata and related content.
- Easily share your media with friends and family.
- Rich parental control and management features allow you to easily control access for your entire family.
- Stream your cloud-synced media (with installed cloud sync providers)
TerraMaster F2-221 NAS 2-Bay Cloud Storage Intel Dual Core 2.0GHz Plex Media Server Network Storage (Diskless)
- POWERFUL HARDWARE: Intel Apollo J3355 2.0GHz dual-core CPU, and 2GB of RAM (expandable up to 4GB). Blazingly fast speed of 200 MB/s reading...
- AES hardware encryption engine encrypts shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 71,680 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder.
- Real-time hardware transcoding of up to two concurrent 4K video streaming.
- Features an aluminum-alloy shell and intelligent temperature control ultra-quiet fan, good in heat dissipation. Support Seagate IHM....
QNAP TVS-872N-i3-8G 8 Bay High-Performance 4K Hardware transcoding NAS with Intel Core i3 and One 5 GbE Port
- 1 x 4-speed 5 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ( 5G/2 5G/1G/100M)
- 2 X Gigabit Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Intel Core i3-8100T 4-core 3.1 GHz Processor
- 4K (@60Hz via HDMI 2 0) media playback and real-time transcoding
- 8 GB SODIMM DDR4 RAM (MAX 32 GB)
WD My Cloud Pro Series PR2100 Diskless NAS Media Server with Transcoding
QNAP TS-451+-8G-US 4-Bay Next Gen Personal Cloud NAS, Intel 2.0GHz Quad-Core CPU with Media Transcoding
- Intel Celeron Quad-Core 2. 0GHz, 8GB DDR3L RAM (max 8GB), SATA 6Gb/s, 2 Giga LAN, hardware transcoding, HDMI out with Kodi, Virtualization...
- Centralize your file storage, sharing and backup with Excellent performance
- Run multiple windows/Linux/UNIX/Android based virtual machines with the virtualization Station
- Operate multiple isolated Linux systems as well as download containerized apps with Container Station
- Play 1080p videos with the bundled remote control and 7. 1 channel audio pass-through via HDMI. Sound pressure (LpAm): 16. 9 dB(A)
Synology 2 bay NAS Disk Station, DS218play (Diskless)
- 2-bay NAS with optimal multimedia solution for home users
- 4K video transcoding on the fly with 10 bit H.265 codec support. Operating Temperature : 5°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F), Storage...
- Up to 112 MB/s and 112 MB/s sequential reading and writing throughput, respectively
- Over 112 MB/s encrypted sequential reading throughput and 112 MB/s encrypted sequential writing throughput
- Powered by a 64-bit 1.4 GHz quad-core processor with 1 GB DDR4 RAM
This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Why Buy Through Us?
We work hard to make sure that we source the best reviews, and the best products that are going to make your life easier. When you select a Nas for Transcoding through excellentathome.com, you’ll be taken to Amazon.com, the world’s leading online retailer.
Can I See More Reviews on Nas for Transcoding
You can! We try and list the total number of reviews for each product so that you can easily click through and see what real buyers have to say about their purchase. You can trust that we comb through the top reviews to try and deliver the best products to you!
What To Consider When Shopping for a Nas for Transcoding
You’ll want to make sure you take all of your needs and wants into consideration when making a purchase. Is it made out of the best materials? Does it fit in your home, or other storage space? Is it easy to use? These are kinds of questions that reading through the reviews can help answer.