Best Paper Shredder Wirecutter
Amazon Basics 8-Sheet Capacity, Cross-Cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder, 4.1 Gallon
- Cross-cut shred size: turns paper into confetti-like pieces measuring 3/16 by 1-27/32 inches (5 by 47 mm); meets security level P-3...
- Sheet capacity: shreds up to 8 sheets of 20-pound bond paper at a time; also destroys credit cards (one at a time, through dedicated slot),...
- Run time and thermal protection: 3 minutes on / 30 minutes off; if shredder runs continuously beyond the max run time, it will automatically...
- User-friendly design: 4-mode power switch (auto, off, reverse, forward); LED status indicator (power on, overheat); 8.7-inch paper-entry...
- Support and warranty: please refer to the user manual, troubleshooting guide, and instructional video before use; backed by an Amazon Basics...
Fellowes 35250 Powershred Performance Oil, 12 oz. Bottle w/Extension Nozzle
- Lubricant keeps your shredder running at peak performance by conditioning the cutters and extending the life of your shredder.
- Convenient 12-ounce squeeze bottle with extension nozzle to ensure complete coverage
- For best results, oil shredder each time you empty the wastebasket or a minimum of twice a month.
Amazon Basics Paper Shredder Sharpening & Lubricant Sheets - Pack of 12
- 12-pack of lubricant sheets sharpen, clean, and lubricate shredder blades
- Helps prevent paper jams; reduces static dust and buildup for optimized efficiency
- Easy to use—just like shredding a regular piece of paper; no messy oil needed
- Compatible with all paper shredders (with 8-9/16-inch or larger paper-entry width)
- Measure 6 by 8-9/16 inches each
Aurora AU800SD Professional Strip Cut Paper Shredder/CD/Credit Card Shredder Without Wastebasket, 8-Sheet Strip-Cut No...
- Shreds credit cards and CDs / DVDs
- Auto start/ stop. Thermal protection / Overheat protection
- Jam-Remover (forward) and Manual reverse for cleaning paper jams
- Extendable arm to fit over most waste baskets (Max length is 15" or 38.1 cm)
- Shred Paper Capacity: 8 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper
Aurora AS890C 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper/Credit Card Shredder with Basket
- Crosscut paper and credit card shredder destroys your sensitive documents
- Shreds credit cards, paper clips and staples
- 8-sheet capacity
- 8.7-inch throat width
- Measures 12 x 7 x 16 inches
AmazonBasics PBH-55473 8-Sheet Strip-Cut Paper, CD, and Credit Card Shredder
- Important Note: Do not spray or keep any aerosol products in or around the shredder and do not shred items like metallic credit cards
Paper Shredder T-Shirt
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Slice 10514 Mini Box Cutter, Package & Box Opener, Safe Ceramic Blade Retracts Automatically, Stays Sharp Up to 11x...
- Extremely hard ceramic maintains sharpness for consistently smooth cuts
- Finger-friendly edge helps keep your fingers safe during use
- Auto-retractable design retracts blade to prevent injuries from slips
- Key hole and magnet allow easy storage to stay within quick reach
- No-tool blade change allows quick, simple blade replacement
This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Why Buy Through Us?
We work hard to make sure that we source the best reviews, and the best products that are going to make your life easier. When you select a Paper Shredder Wirecutter through excellentathome.com, you’ll be taken to Amazon.com, the world’s leading online retailer.
Can I See More Reviews on Paper Shredder Wirecutter
You can! We try and list the total number of reviews for each product so that you can easily click through and see what real buyers have to say about their purchase. You can trust that we comb through the top reviews to try and deliver the best products to you!
What To Consider When Shopping for a Paper Shredder Wirecutter
You’ll want to make sure you take all of your needs and wants into consideration when making a purchase. Is it made out of the best materials? Does it fit in your home, or other storage space? Is it easy to use? These are kinds of questions that reading through the reviews can help answer.