Peel and Stick Vinyl Floor Install- Araceli Chan Home Family DIY
***UPDATE*** 4/27/17 IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 5 MONTHS SINCE I INSTALLED THIS FLOOR. I’m getting a lot of questions about whether it has lasted or not. Good news! It still looks like the first day I put it down. It looks flawless, easy to clean and low maintenance. I still love it!
The work continues as I try to finish my bathroom remodel. Installed over existing vinyl floor. I purchased this Casa Italia floor at Lowes for $1.28 per sq ft.
- 12 inch x 12 inch self adhesive vinyl floor tile, easy do-it-yourself installation - just peel 'n' stick
- 12 inch x 12 inch tile - 1.2mm thick, 01mm wear-layer
- No wax vinyl finish
- Tiles are for indoor use
- 20 square feet per box (20 tiles per box)
- Easy Do-it-Yourself Installation - Just Peel 'N' Stick. No Wax Finish. 12 inch x 12 inch Tile - 1.2mm Thick . 20 square feet per box (20...
- Easy Do-it-Yourself Installation - Just Peel 'N' Stick.
- No Wax Finish.
- 12 inch x 12 inch Tile - 1.2mm Thick.
- 20 square feet per box (20 tiles per box).
- Size: 60x26cm/23x10inch , Package include Pack of 7, suit for 10 Square feet
- Easy, Fast Installation: Self Adhesive / Self Stick; Just Peel 'N' Stick
- Durable vinyl film cleans easily and water resistant
- Removable without leaving any residue
- Suit for flat and dry surface