Best picatinny scope rings – Top 8 of 2021
We examined hundreds reviews, and put together a list of the most popular sellers. Check out the top picatinny scope rings below.
Monstrum Precision Picatinny Scope Rings | 1 inch Diameter | 1.00 inch Height
- 1.00 inches in height, measured from the center of the rifle scope tube to the bottom plane of the Picatinny rail mount
- Monstrum Tactical Precision Scope Rings are precision crafted to a given height specification to match your particular rifle setup and...
- 1 inch diameter rings for mounting standard 1 inch rifle scope tubes
- Base is compatible with Picatinny mounting systems | Not compatible with Weaver mounts
- Available in four heights to match your needs: 0.80 inch, 1.00 inch, 1.20 inch, and 1.35 inch
Vortex Optics Pro Series Riflescope Rings - 1 inch - Low Height [0.75 Inches | 19.05 mm], Black
- These Vortex Pro Series Rings position the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 0.75 inches (19.05 mm) from the base. Sold two rings...
- The finishing touch to your rifle and optic combination. Pro Series rings combine rock-solid reliability and strength with high quality...
- Streamlined, lightweight and durable, these rings use four T-25 Torx-style socket cap screws for secure mounting.
- Fits Weaver and Picatinny Rails.
- Weight (Per Ring): 39.9 Grams - 1.41 oz
Vortex Optics Hunter 1-inch Riflescope Rings - Medium Height (0.87 in)
- These Vortex Hunter Rings position the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 0.87 inches (22.0 mm) from the base.
- Mounting to a Picatinny or Weaver type rail, the standard, 2-screw Hunter rings are a nice match for general hunting setups.
- Made from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum for optimum strength.
- Sold two rings per package.
- Base Clamp Screws:25-30 in/lbs
Modkin 1 Inch Scope Rings, 2 Pieces High Profile Scope Mounts + 2 Pieces Medium Profile 1 Inch Scope Rings for...
- 【Perfect for All 21mm Picatinny/ Weaver Rails】Modkin 4 Set of Different Heights 1 inch Scope Mount Rings Include 2 Pieces Medium Profile...
- 【Hollowed-Out Design & Built-In Tape Protection】Design In See-Through Style, Provide Potential Visibility For Open Sights, Meanwhile...
- 【Premium Aircraft Aluminum, Solid & Durable】Precision Machining of Aircraft Grade 6061 Aluminum Alloy + High Strength Steel In Black...
- 【Rail Clamp Screw Design & Easy To Install】With 1 Rail Clamp Screw and 2 Scope Clamp Screws Per Side, Ensure Mount Any 1 inch Scope...
- 【4 Set Of Two Styles 1 inch Scope Rings】2 Pieces Medium Profile - 0.5 inch Gap From Base Of Mount To Bottom Of Ring - Item Height 1.9...
Monstrum Tactical Scope Ring Set for Picatinny/Weaver Rails | 1 inch Diameter | Medium Profile
- 1 inch diameter scope rings for mounting standard 1 inch diameter tube rifle scopes
- Mounts to any flat top Picatinny or Weaver rail equipped rifle
- High profile in height, 0.395 inches from base of mount to bottom of rings
- Light weight 6061 aerospace aluminum construction
- All Monstrum Tactical mount and accessory products come with a lifetime guarantee
Modkin Scope Rings, Rifle Scope Mount High Profile Scope Mounts for Picatinny Rail (1 inch, Set of 2)
- Double scope ring mount for Picatinny/ Weaver Rail (21mm).
- Design in hollowed-out configuration between the ring and the bottom of the base, to release heavy duty when clamping your scope.
- Built-in tape inside per rings to prevent from marring the scope, also prevent sliding and holding postion accurately.
- The ring is for most scopes which are in 1 inch / 25.4mm scope tube. High profile, 0.71 inch gap from base of mount to bottom of rings. (...
- With 1 rail clamp screw and 2 scope clamp screw per side, ensure mount any 1 inch scope firmly, just twist off the nut and mount the base on...
Rifle Scope Mount Rings 1 inch/ 30mm Cantilever for 20mm Picatinny Rail Dual Ring Adjustable Shooting.
- Fits 20mm picatinny weaver rails and for both 30mm and 25.4 mm (1 inch) body tube rifle scopes.
- [More Stable]Use of 6 screws in total is more stable and secure than 2 screws on standard mounts
- [Easy to Operate]Scope mount with two round buttons for easy detach.
- [Suitable for High Recoil]Hold up under heavy recoil sustained fire in the most extreme shooting circumstances.
- Defect: Whether it is installed or disassembled, you need to remove 12 screws