Best raid controllers – Top 8 of 2021
We checked out hundreds reviews, and put together a list of the most popular sellers. Check out the top raid controllers below.
LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 8-Port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile RAID Controller, Single
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Controller Type: 12Gb/s SAS
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 0
Dell 512MB PERC H700 Raid Controller
- Raid Supported
- 2 Sas Ports
- Plug in card form factor
LSI Logic SAS9260-8I SGL Raid 8PORT Int 6GB SAS/sata Pcie 2.0 512MB
- Package Dimensions: 3.048 cms (L) x 15.24 cms (W) x 22.352 cms (H)
- Product Type: Video Card
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Weight: 0.181 kg
StarTech.com 2x M.2 NGFF SSD RAID Controller Card plus 2x SATA III Ports - PCIe - Two Slot PCI Express M.2 RAID Card...
- Add two Next Generation Form Factor M.2 SSDs and two SATA ports to your computer through PCIe
- 2x M.2 NGFF SSD RAID Controller Card plus 2x SATA III Ports / PCIe
- 2-Slot PCI Express SATA M.2 RAID Card / SATA 3 Controller Host Card Adapter
- PCIe SATA Card for almost all SATA M.2 solid-state drives plus port multiplier up to 7 drives
- Storage controller supports hardware RAID / NCQ / HybridDrives / SATA3 6Gbps
N N.ORANIE 4-Port SATA III 6Gbps PCIE RAID Host Controller Card Support HyperDuo SSD Tiering IPFS Hard Disk Port...
- PCIe 4X to 4 SATA III 6Gbps interfaces; transfer speeds up to 6Gbps; backwards compatible with SATA 1.0/2.0 of 1.5/3.0Gbps.
- PCI-Express V2.0 also compatible with PCI-Express V1.0, can be used on PCIe X4 X8 X16 slots.
- Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported; Chipset: Marvell.
- Support Native Command Queue (NCQ); Support IDE/AHCI 1.0 mode; Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G Hard Drives; Support Hot Plug and Hot...
- Support RAID Model: RAID0, RAID1, RAID10, and HyperDuo. Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Sever 2008 R2/10(32/64 bit) and newer.
EBTOOLS Smart Array Card RAID Controller, IBM M5015 Megaraid 9260-8i SATA/SAS Controller RAID 6G PCIe x8 for LSI 46M0851
- Excellent reading and writing performance: maximum read rate: 2,875MB/s, maximum write rate: 1,850MB/s.
- PCI-E 2.0 X8 can provide faster signal transmission for high bandwidth applications.
- Supporting 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SATA and SAS hard disk drives to maximize the flexibility of connection within the framework.
- Low cross-section MD2 package is ideal for 1U and 2U environments with limited space.
- Fast and stable connection, and easy to use.
StarTech.com 4 Port PCI Express 2.0 SATA III 6Gbps RAID Controller Card with HyperDuo SSD Tiering - PCIe SATA 3...
- Add 4 Internal SATA III (6Gbps) Ports to a computer through a PCI Express x2 slot
- PCI Express 20 SATA Controller with HyperDuo SSD Tiering
- 4 Port PCI Express SATA III 6Gb
- PCI Express SATA RAID Card
- PCIe SATA 6G