Best spring compressor tool – Top 8 of 2019
We examined tons reviews, and put together a list of the top sellers. Check out the top spring compressor tool below.
8MILELAKE Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor (Red)
- This item is designed to compress many MacPherson Strut Spring sizes
- The broad spring contact and built in detent pins help to lock the spring into place for safer
- This Tools Strut Spring Compressor quickly and safely compresses the spring for easy
- replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair.
- The hooks are forged and the center screw is hardened for long life.
ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – Macpherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket...
- EASY TO USE: Use the ABN 11.5" Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool - Set of 2 (Pair) - MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16" Socket 1/2" Drive...
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring...
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new...
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity; Designed to withstand extreme...
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
OEMTOOLS 25550 MacPherson Strut Spring Compressor
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Compress Most Sizes Of Macpherson Strut Springs With The Oemtools Strut Spring Compressor - Quickly And Safely...
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Safer Spring Compression with the Broad Spring Contact and Built-in Detent Pins
- LONG LASTING: Forged Hooks and Hardened Center Screw
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE: Heat-Treated Forcing Screw and Safety Latches for Locking Hook to Spring
Shankly Spring Compressor Tool (2 Pieces) - Heavy Duty Build, Ultra Rugged Coil Spring Compressor, Strong and Durable...
- RUGGED AND DURABLE FRAME: Shankly's heavy duty spring compressor for struts and coil springs reduces tool flexing, bending, and warping,...
- LARGE CARS AND TRUCKS, NO PROBLEM: Many coil spring compressor tools slip and buckle under high tension, Shankly's heavy duty spring...
- STRONG AND SECURE HOOKS REDUCE SLIPPAGE: Avoid strut compressors with flimsy hooks creating slippage and other safety problems. Shankly's...
- UNIVERSAL COMPRESSOR TOOL: Wide jaw capacity (23 mm - 280 mm) make Shankly's coil spring compressor tool is ideal for a range of vehicles,...
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Coil spring tool work can be dangerous. Shankly's strut spring compressors feature lower security jaws,...
DASBET 14" Coil Spring Compressor Strut Remover Installer Tool Kit
- Handles springs with uncompressed length up to 15", maximum jaw opening 14".
- Application for: Remove coil spring to replace or repair shock absorbers, spring set and struct
- Premium forged steel construction with heat-treated compression screw for optimal power and safety
- The set includes two legs for balanced compression and two safety hook sets
- Set of 2 Spring Compressor
Shankly Coil Spring Compressor Tool (2 Pieces - Universal), Spring Compression Tool
- STRONG AND DURABLE: Shankly's coil spring compressor has a drop forged enamel body and is composed of top quality materials, giving the...
- MAKES SPRING COMPRESSION SAFER: Compressing struts and springs can be dangerous. Shankly's strut spring compressor features double ended...
- VERSATILE TOOL: Shankly's strut compressor works as a spring compressor for struts and other coil springs on most passenger and light...
- EASY TO USE: Shankly's spring strut compressor is simple to operate, allowing the mechanic to get the job done right and then move on.
- DIMENSIONS: This coil spring compressor tool has an operating capacity of 300 mm and overall length of 300 mm. 10 inch bolt provides max...
8MILELAKE Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor Interchangeable Fork Coil Extractor Set
- Professional Multi Use MacPherson Interchangeable Fork Spring Compressor Set
- Compresses all types of MacPherson style coil springs front and rear.
- Includes three sets of jaws: 2 each of, 65-125mm, 88-160mm and 126-212mm
- The coil spring compressors are manufactured under very strict quality control and are approved to endure extremely high loads.
- SGS Test Report: The Max Force 4487 KG. No impact wrench! Hand ratchet only.
OEMTOOLS 27035 Coil Spring Compressor
- Aid in the Installation of Coil Spring
- Comes in Sturdy Blow-mold Storage Case
- Slide Hammer is required for use with OEM #27032 Axle Puller, OEM #27049 Pilot Bearing Puller
- Slide Hammer is required for use with OEM #27129 Rear Axle Bearing Puller, OEM #27184 2/3 Jaw Puller