Best torque wrench brands – Top 8 of 2020
We checked out all of the reviews, and put together a list of the top sellers. Check out the top torque wrench brands below.
Industrial Brand CDI Torque 2503MFRPH 1/2-Inch Drive Adjustable Micrometer Torque Wrench, Torque Range 30 to 250-Foot...
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy to read laser marked scale
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
CDI 2503MFRMH 1/2" Drive Micrometer Adjustable, Torque Wrench, Torque range, 30' - 250' Lbs.
- CDI Torque Products are Proudly made in the United States of America, City of Industry, California. Each tool comes with a Certificate of...
- Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. Dual scale, calibrated dual direction, Positive lock with spring loaded pull down...
- Fast, accurate and easy to set, Easy-to-read laser marked scales, Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as...
- Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to...
Busted Tractors and Rusty Knuckles: Norwegian Torque Wrench Techniques and Other Fine Points of Tractor Restoration
- humor / personal counseling
- Welsch, Roger (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 10/18/1997 (Publication Date) - MBI (Publisher)
CDI 1502LDIN 3/8-Inch Drive Memory Needle Dual Scale Wrench, Torque Range 0 to 150-In.lbs
- Torque range is 0 to 150-Inch pounds
- Memory needle
- Designed for the automotive, nuclear, and industrial markets in addition to military installations throughout the world
- Features a sturdy torsion beam design for dependable long life and accuracy
- Easy to read laser marked single scale
CDI 501MRMH Torque 1/4-Inch Drive Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench
- The metal handle series offers the user a rugged
- Industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use handles are lightly knurled for a tough
- It has a non-slip grip
- Package dimensions:18.0"L x 18.0"W x 21.0"H
CDI Torque 301LDINSS Dial Indicating Torque Wrench, 1/4" Drive, Single Scale, 0" to 30" Lbs.
- Sturdy body construction insures maximum durability. Comes with storage case.
- Easy to read laser marked single scale dial is shock resistant and protected by a tough metal guard.
- Memory needle retains highest torque reading applied. Calibrated in both CW and CCW direction.
- Accuracy: +/- 3% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
CDI Torque 401SM Micro Adjustable Torque Screwdriver, Torque Range 5 to 40-Inch Pounds, 1/4-Inch
- This Product Is Easy To Use
- Adjustable Models Offer Versatility For Applications That Require More Than One Torque Value
- These Torque Screwdrivers Are Particularly Suited For The Electronics Industry And For Instrument Assembly Work
- A Simple, Cam Over Design Prevents Over-tightening And Possible Damage To Components
Park Tool TW-6.2 Ratcheting Click-Type Torque Wrench
- Accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to threaded fasteners
- Range of 10 to 60 Newton meters (88 to 530 inch pounds) is adjustable in 0.25 Nm increments and covers most higher-torque applications on a...
- Ratcheting 3/8" drive is reversible for both left and right hand threaded applications
- Calibrated to be accurate within 4%
- Includes protective storage case